The Boys and Girls Clubs of St. John’s is a youth-serving, charitable organization. The Club, established in 1946, has a mandate to meet the needs of today’s youth. We aid in the social, emotional, educational and physical development of children and youth. Our organization is proud of its reputation in the community as a leader in innovative responses that meet the needs of our young members and their families. Our two locations serve over 750 youth in our programs annually.